Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's not like it was heroin...


April 11th. That's the day I go to court for that posession charge (see story: "The one about the cops-Ride the pig" below) I get a little nervous when I think about it, seeing as I've been to jail once before. 1995ish. Long story, but let's just say I don't want to go back. The brothers and the homeys all said I'd be back, and for eleven years I've proved them wrong. I'm not looking at anything more than a FINE and PROBATION, but that's unaccepable. I'm fighting this. It was wrong. Still, I get nervous. And no...this is not an APRIL FOOLS DAY entry.

1 comment:

Dino said...

Hey Vic. I read "Ride the pig" and it is enraging! I don't think I would have the patience to put up with such a situation. Having police go door-to-door looking for grass is such a waste of their time. Alcohol is more dangerous, but somehow it is legal... Good luck.

Neil