Monday, February 16, 2009

Been a while



Since no one even reads this blog, it hardly matters that I don’t keep it updated with my life’s doings and happenings etc. but I have this groovy new app(lication) that allows me to compose for this blog while offline that allows me to see how it’ll appear. Neato!

Life. Life, is a BITCH. It’s one goddamned thing after another after another. We got our beloved 1964 Dodge Dart running and it only cost about $1,100.00 and took a month and a half. The mechanic never even figured out what the problem was (LAME!) and I did a lot of the work myself. You don’t care, and I don’t blame you.

I need to make this entry more interesting, but HOW?

I could talk about how I got the clap from my wife, who got it from Jody Foster, but that would be a lie. I had been working on my cartoon, “Castle Whackula” which is now like over eight minutes long now (That took a month to do) but I took a break waiting for inspiration in regards to where the plot ought to go. I made it up as I went along, with no idea as to where the story was headed and so far so good. Now I just need to FINISH the damned thing!

Here’s a still shot from it, and one shot that’s not from it.

No comments: