Saturday, June 28, 2008

ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive: Meta: The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course- Lesson 1

ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive: Meta: The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course- Lesson 1
This is just fantastic- and I've barely even looked around yet. I am new to animation having been a musician for the last, like, quarter of a century (as well as a producer and engineer). I used to love drawing as a child, but got into music because it seemed more "dimensional" to me. Thanks to computers, ang great software like Gimp, Blender, and others, I"m gonna try to bring my doodles to life. I've done a few things, just short experiments ( http://www.youtube.com/victordemise ) as well as some CRUDE stuff here on my blog.
I hope the quality of my work will improve- A LOT- after I study these lessons. Glad I found the ASIFA site. Let's see where it takes me!

No comments: