Saturday, March 31, 2007

Okay!! I've got my WinXP!! (Just gotta work out the bugs...)

The little problem I was having with the missing cursor (Curses!) seems to have been remedied now that I've upgraded my OS with something six years old (win XP) as opposed to seven (win ME), I guess.
At any rate, this should put an end to the tedious method I was forced to employ in order to get my writings to my blog. This should make for more spontaneiety in future entries. Thanks for bearing with me- both of you. (Thus far I've only recieved two comments, so both of them.)
In the hours, days, weeks, months, to come, I intend to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the defendant did willfully, maliciously, and with a total disregard for any measure of human decency, insert his.....wait. What was I thinking?

No comments: